Not IMO...that other stuff is funny too...but watchin bush try to put his cat to sleep is for the ages..
sarah silverman owns thast my bush
the man show was on comedy central series too.
and the man show owns everything
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Not IMO...that other stuff is funny too...but watchin bush try to put his cat to sleep is for the ages..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
The best thing on Lil Bush was Lil Cheney. Sounded like a perpetual impersonation of The Penguin from Batman with the occasional actual word thrown in...that was comedic gold.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
What I thought was funny was that he (lil Cheney) got sucked up into Barbara's Kooch! Now that was classic.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I thought was funny was that he (lil Cheney) got sucked up into Barbara's Kooch! Now that was classic. </div></div>
Yeah, and then George Sr. telling her the doctor said she'd have to leave him there and let him work his way out! "Just kidding, "Bar!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks